Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Change your tampon

The reviews were right. It is a larger ipod-touch. Plus 3g, and since the games for it are "double density pixels", it makes games which are $0.99 for the ipod touch sell for $4.99. How can you patent multitouch anyway? What the hell is wrong with the patent system?
I have ten fingers, and Ive been multitouching since before the existence of Apple! Ive multitouched windows, Windows(r), apples, phones, TVs. etc

I have a patent of my own, and "boy am i going to patent it!" :

"The process of- When an entity creates a new "idea", it should submit it in writing to a patent office for patent approval."

This process will be my invention, and everything will have to go through me. Ill decide what is a legit patent and is common sense.

So every time someone wants to patent something, they'll think of the fact that patenting belongs to me, and therefore, they'll patent only things I dont understand. Multitouch is not one of things. Fuck off Apple.

(BTW ALL corporations need to suck a certain bag which contains all sorts of sports balls).


No comments:

Post a Comment